Wednesday 5 May 2010

Snooker, Camels and Funktion 1...

Woah, what a week I've had! Feels like I've done loads!

It started off on Thursday when I went to watch the snooker semi final at the crucible in Sheffield. It's a great atmosphere in there which you simply cannot comprehend when your watching on the TV.


Then on Sunday I DJ'd at camel club in Huddersfield for Afterparty with Krafty Kuts, the Squatters and the Bradford City goal keeper. As well as the above mentioned DJs there was also a trio of guys playing from Scotland called Lions? Lions! who are great guys and great DJs. I'd love to post a link to a myspace or website of theirs but I simply cannot find anything online about them. However they did admit to knowing the "I hate Iceland" guy from the news and said they got him to do a live PA at their club. hahahaha. I can only imagine it went something like this...





Finally I'm playing at the Wire in Leeds on the 18th May at a night called Bounce Down. To my delight, they have a Funktion 1 soundsystem, which I'm very much looking forward to putting though it's paces :)



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment