Wednesday 28 April 2010

Jeep Beats...

I've been compelled this week to make some 90bpm riddims. It's what one of my lecturers at university would call "Jeep Beats"... And he'd know, not only does he drive a Jeep (well, it's not a jeep but it's some sort of 4x4 effort) but he's also got a PhD in Hip Hop... Yes, he's a doctor or Hip Hop!!!


24barbizniz by Mr. Robinson (LeeroyNoji)

There's the Jeep Beat(s) in question.

Also, my dad doesn't like it. This is a good thing! His musical fave's include Nana Miscouri(I don't know if I spelled that right, but it doesn't matter because you don't want to listen!) and Chris De Burgh.... here's a little taster of de burgh to show you what I mean...



ALSO, just a final reminder that I'm DJing at Afterparty in Huddersfield this coming bank holiday Sunday (02.04.2010) with Krafty Kuts and The Squatters. I'm playing 1-2 am.


Finally, as you may have already noticed I like to share music stuff my friends have made. Not only because it's all very good, but it also gives me an enormous sense of well being. hahaha

here's a dub roller from Killa:Bit, he's remixed Last japan's Jungle Warrior.

Last Japan - Jungle Warrior (KILLABIT Dubstep Remix) by KILLA:BIT



righty till next time, peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment